This past Saturday night Justin and I went to the Air Force Ball. We haven't been for a couple of years, so we were excited to make it to this one.
It was held in a hangar on base. I was wondering how they could make a hangar look nice enough for a formal dinner, but they pulled it off. There was two European fighter jets, one F-14 and one helicopter. They had great food and a band. The best part was I had the best looking date in the whole hangar!
This is us all dolled up ready to go. I think we clean up pretty well. ;)
A few of Justin's co-workers.
They also had a professional photographer on site. 
My "Got It" Girl
3 years ago



11 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I LOOOOVE your dress!!!! You look so stunning!! What a beautiful couple! Where did you get the dress? And I love your hair! Did you do it? I wish I had a ball to go to!! Too much fun! :)
You look absolutely gorgeous...Liz doesn't look so bad either ;). I love your dress and your hair. Looks like a great night away from the kids.
If I knew how to type a whistling noise I would, but since I am not smart enough to figure it out... YOU GUYS LOOK GOOD! Looks like a lot of fun
You're beautiful!
What a BEAUTIFUL girl!!!
Everyone says you look like me. I could only be so lucky. You look so beautiful. The dress is perfect. Justin is just the right man to hang on your arm to accent the dress.
Everyone says you look like me. I could only be so lucky. You look so beautiful. The dress is perfect. Justin is just the right man to hang on your arm to accent the dress.
How fun to get all dressed up and have a fun date! You look AMAZING! Absolutely gorgeous! You guys make one hot couple ;)
The kids look real cute! You look so beautiful in the pictures! Justin looks OK too. He He!
Hey Guys,
Looks like fun! Wish we could visit you guys. You guys look so awesome at the ball! Did you feel like Cinderella Lizzy?
Post a Comment