Elmo and friends came to visit us. It was lots of fun! When we walked in they gave then kids the little spinning toys they are holding. We made our way to the front and squeezed into a little spot on the floor. We had a great view. Sammy was pretty much just interested in playing with his toy, but Max loved the dancing and all the characters. His favorite was Cookie Monster. All the way home he kept saying, "Cookie Monster dancing! Go again? Cookie Monster dancing!" It was fun! It was only a half hour show which was perfect.
Like I said, Max loved it! This is what his face looked like the whole time. He is so funny. He just concentrates so much on what he is seeing that he looks so expressionless. I just wonder what is going on in his head. The wheels never stop tuning. :)
The boys with there spinning toys. I don't think that they ever stopped the whole night!
My "Got It" Girl
3 years ago



2 comments:
That is so cute! We have those toys! Cute shirts!!
I would love to take Chloe to something like that! England is sooo much cooler :)!
Post a Comment